1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Nitric oxide and its possible implication in ME/CFS (Part 1 of 2)
Andrew Gladman explores the current and historic hypotheses relating to nitric oxide problems in ME/CFS. Part 1 of a 2-part series puts nitric oxide under the microscope and explores what it is, what it does and why it is so frequently discussed in the world of ME/CFS. Part 1 focuses...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Death following HPV vaccine - persistent viral DNA found postmortem

Discussion in 'Other Health News and Research' started by natasa778, Dec 29, 2012.

1. natasa778

natasa778 Senior Member

London UK
    Interesting finding, raises possibility of at least one possible mechanism behind adverse vaccine reactions ...

Detection of human papillomavirus L1 gene DNA fragments in postmortem blood and spleen after Gardasil® vaccination—A case report

http://www.scirp.org/journal/PaperInformation.aspx?paperID=25840

2. Snow Leopard

Snow Leopard Senior Member

Australia
    This mechanism seems to be specific to this vaccine, but it is worrying for all of those people receiving it!

Something to do with the delivery method meant that the vaccine DNA had remained in tact over 6 months down the track. (unexpected and worrying!)

I actually feel this could lead to long term consequences (including autoimmunity, death) of this vaccine that might not be applicable to traditional vaccines.

The question is, was this a unique finding in this patient or is it common>

SOC and currer like this.
  3. currer

currer Senior Member

Thanks for posting this Nastasa - it is really worrying.

I feel so sorry for the poor girl in this case and for her family.

We need further studies like this one looking for the traces of vaccine DNA and the other elements that make up the vacine - in this case yeast cells- whenever an adverse reaction to any vaccine is suspected - not only fatalities.
    I doubt many studies are ever done.

DRUG CLASS AND MECHANISM: Gardasil is a human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine. Gardasil is a sterile preparation for intramuscular injection and contains purified inactive proteins from HPV types 6, 11, 16, and 18. The proteins in Gardasil are structural, virus-like proteins (VLP) that resemble the HPV virus. The proteins can activate the immune system but cannot give rise to replicating virus. Viral proteins used in Gardasil are manufactured in yeast cells (S. cerevisiae) using recombinant technology. Once released from yeast cells, the VLPs are purified, combined with a catalyst (amorphous aluminum hydroxyphosphate sulfate) and a purification buffer.

4. August59

August59 Daughters High School Graduation

Upstate SC, USA
    There is a lot that they do not even know about this virus yet. It is not looked upon as being a purely sexually transmited disease. It has been known to be completely put into dormancy in healthy people within 2 years of catching it. On the other hand it has be known to be the cause of various head and neck cancers 20 years after considered to be in dormancy. A big question is mutancy as there are already 10 - 15 strains of this virus, but 16 and 18 are the only ones to show up in tumors. It may turnout to be that the vaccine is useless at this point. The odd thing is that the tumors that show to have been formed by HPV 16 or 18 respond very well to radiation treatment and are up to about a 95% cure rate with no recurrencies for at least 5 years.

If it infects one side of the throat /tonsils the opposite side is never infected, which I thought was really weird. This again goes to show that this virus was not well researched or is mutating at significant rate. It's definitely transferred from mother to child. It is mostly considered to be transmitted other than sexually, out of all these buts comes all the different strains.

allyb likes this.

See more popular forum discussions.