Professor & patients' paper on the solvable biological challenge of ME/CFS: reader-friendly version
Simon McGrath provides a patient-friendly version of a peer-reviewed paper which highlights some of the most promising biomedical research on ME/CFS ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

De Meirleir- Dietician

Discussion in 'The Gut: De Meirleir & Maes; H2S; Leaky Gut' started by naoise, Jun 13, 2016.

1. naoise

naoise Senior Member

hi

I was wondering if anyone has seen the dietician that is in the himmunitas clinic with Dr.Meirleir?

Thanks

Naoise

2. Sushi

Sushi Senior Member Albuquerque

Albuquerque
    Some friends did years ago--I didn't know she was still there! Those who saw her found her helpful. I suppose it depends on your individual needs though.

perrier likes this.
  3. naoise

naoise Senior Member

Thank you - good to know they found her helpful!
    For me i have lots of gut problems and cravings so want to see if how I eat is ok or if I need to include/take out anything.

4. Sushi

Sushi Senior Member Albuquerque

Albuquerque
    Have you taken the US BioTek Laboratories food sensitivity test? This was helpful to me and actually pretty much matched my experience.

5. naoise

naoise Senior Member

I did the food intolerance test that KDM gives and only 4 foods showed up with mild intolerances. I think I have leaky gut which might explain things.
    The dietician for me will be useful I hope as I crave badly and feel constant hungry so knowing if what I eat is ok will be good for my mind!

dadouv47 and Sushi like this.

See more popular forum discussions.