A New Decade of ME Research: The 11th Invest in ME International ME Conference 2016
Mark Berry presents the first in a series of articles on the 11th Invest in ME International ME Conference in London ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Davide Tuller: 17th Oct. Another letter to NICE's Sir Andrew Dillon

Discussion in 'General ME/CFS News' started by Countrygirl, Oct 18, 2017.

1. Countrygirl

Countrygirl Senior Member

UK
    http://www.virology.ws/2017/10/17/trial-by-error-another-letter-to-nices-sir-andrew-dillon/

Here is an extract:

2) The decision to pursue a “full update” suggests that NICE has joined the international scientific community in questioning whether psychological and behavioral approaches are appropriate for this illness—especially given the extensive evidence of physiological dysfunction. Does that mean NICE will reconsider other references to CFS/ME in agency documents? So far, patients and advocates have noted two sets of references to CFS/ME that do not appear to reflect the updated NICE position on CG53 and the illness itself.

ukxmrv, atleje, duncan and 14 others like this.
  2. char47

char47 Senior Member

David Tuller is an absolute hero.

Does anyone else here think that the next guideline will likely be even worse than the original? Unless they make RADICAL changes to the make up of the Guideline Development Group of course

HowToEscape? and Orla like this.

See more popular forum discussions.