1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
August 8th - What is the one thing about suffering with severe ME that the world needs to know?
Andrew Gladman brings our coverage of the Understanding & Remembrance Day for Severe ME, airing the voice of patients ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Dark Chocolate - Not cool

Discussion in 'General Treatment' started by Beyond, Jul 14, 2013.

1. perchance dreamer

perchance dreamer Senior Member

Yes, it was Scharffen Berger 82% that tasted so bad to me.

2. peggy-sue

peggy-sue

Scotland
    I signed a campaign promising to boycott Lindt until they start using ethical production methods.
    Now I can't remember if it was child slaves picking the beans or their refusal to use sustainable forests for their packaging. I think it might have been the latter, because I wouldn't have forgotten if it had been child slaves.

But I'm still boycotting them. I've boycotted Nestle for donkey's years too - getting harder and harder as they get bigger and bigger and hiding the fact that they now own something.

Cadbury's choccie has gone all horrible and gritty and has a bad taste since it got taken over recenttly.

3. Beyond

Beyond 10% of discount in iHerb!--> PEZ915

Murcia, Spain
    I see... The Cocoa Addicts have taken over. I must retreat now. :D

Valentijn likes this.
  4. peggy-sue

peggy-sue

Scotland
    Ooh, why? You started it - you should stay and feel superior to us, not being an addict yourself.:p

5. Beyond

Beyond 10% of discount in iHerb!--> PEZ915

Murcia, Spain
    I am an addict to way too many things to feel superior :( haha

See more popular forum discussions.