Chocolate is extremely high in oxalates - a molecule that some of us may have problems with. So, if your oxalic acid - and other markers of oxalates are high - be careful! Chocolate could wreak havoc on your system in the long-run. There are many people with FM/CFS on the Trying Low Oxalates yahoo group who have recovered greatly (improved energy, less muscle pain, etc.) by reducing oxalates in their diet. I'd recommend looking into oxalate biochemistry before embarking on a high-chocolate diet! You may feel a boost of energy in the short-term, but do damage in the long-term.