The 12th Invest in ME Conference, Part 1
OverTheHills presents the first article in a series of three about the recent 12th Invest In ME international Conference (IIMEC12) in London.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Daily Mail: Stressed MPs to get mental health clinic

Discussion in 'Other Health News and Research' started by Firestormm, Feb 14, 2013.

1. Firestormm

Firestormm

Cornwall England
    OK so nothing to do with ME but I thought upon reading that it was an interesting err... development. It would seem that the NHS and one's local or private GP just ain't good enough for the darlings. Still, I don't suppose £25,000 is going to get large numbers of them very far; rather akin to a school counsellor perhaps? And it's the Daily Wail so could be complete rollocks:

2. the only thing some MPs should be getting is a FIRING SQUAD!

areas are having the poor driven form them, because of the government's sick neo-eugenics. the "bedroom tax" and other crap means poor families now cannot afford ot live in some areas, so they are being driven out completely

MPs have their own bar and eat meals for FREE which cost what many on unemployment live on for a WEEK

Forcing folk to work for unemplyment benefit for unscrupulous companies, forced labour is *illegal*
    and NO for any MORON who thinks that's "a good idea" it ruins labour costs, poor folk cnanot afford to buy things form shops it ruins your entire economy, austerity is a DEATH TRIP as Greece etc has proven.
    "Good" Capitalism requires well paid workers to buy goods to keep the entire economy going NOT parasitic plutocrats

etc etc. british folk int he know will get what I'm on about I can post detials if wish. Gotta love eltist vermin with mansions being paid for by the Public pruse whinging that the poor shouldn't expect to have a free lunch!
    and these SCUM have the cheek to talk about STRESS?!

See more popular forum discussions.