• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

D-Lactate an HS2 Tests?

soulfeast

I'm sorry. Tried to find but can't. Where would I find tests for D-Lactate and HS2? In US if available?
I know the Organix Profile from Metametrix tests for D-Lactate, but hoping not to have to pay for that test since I just had a GI Effects panel as well as slew of other tests.. just want D-Lactate alone and HS2.

Thank you!!

Glynis Steele

It looks like they send it to Mayo Clinic for testing, by the looks of the address at the bottom of the link. Mayo also have the test available, if you would rather go through them direct.

http://isj.testcatalog.org/show/DLAU

I would imagine that both would be ok for d-lactate testing. I would take the test late afternoon, if possible, as d-lactate accumulates after each carb containing meal, reaching a peak in late afternoon, early evening. Sorry, don't know about HS2 test, maybe someone else might.

BW

Glynis x

MeSci

ME/CFS since 1995; activity level 6?
I'm sorry. Tried to find but can't. Where would I find tests for D-Lactate and HS2? In US if available?
I know the Organix Profile from Metametrix tests for D-Lactate, but hoping not to have to pay for that test since I just had a GI Effects panel as well as slew of other tests.. just want D-Lactate alone and HS2.

Thank you!!

Do you mean H2S - hydrogen sulfide?