• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Cytotoxic lymphocyte microRNAs as prospective biomarkers for Chronic Fatigue Syndrome/Myalgic Enceph

Great to see the Aussies getting closer to finding a biomarker for CFS. It is frustrating and difficult to get a diagnosis, hopefully this will be translatable to clinical practice soon.

http://www.prohealth.com/library/showarticle.cfm?libid=17239

Sorry, just realised that Alex had uploaded this in May when it came out! I am eagerly awaiting the new research from Bond Uni and thought this was new.

In the mean time, it's still so hard to get even basic testing for things like CD25 etc.

August59

Daughters High School Graduation
It really is great to see the Aussies stepping up to plate and playing good ball with the research. I believe though that the better news to go with this is this research group has moved into a different research facilty that is much larger and has brand new state of the art equipment. Also, Dr. Peterson and maybe even Dr. Klimas is working very closely with this research group. This together makes this facility one of the leading in the world for knowledge and capability.