1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Hyperparathyroidism: An Often Overlooked Differential Diagnosis to ME/CFS
Andrew Gladman puts hyperparathyroidism under the microscope, exploring what the disease is, how it can mimic ME/CFS in presentation and how it is treated.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Cytotoxic lymphocyte microRNAs as prospective biomarkers for Chronic Fatigue Syndrome/Myalgic Enceph

Discussion in 'Latest ME/CFS Research' started by est_sunshine, Oct 25, 2012.

1. est_sunshine

est_sunshine

Great to see the Aussies getting closer to finding a biomarker for CFS. It is frustrating and difficult to get a diagnosis, hopefully this will be translatable to clinical practice soon.

http://www.prohealth.com/library/showarticle.cfm?libid=17239

Sorry, just realised that Alex had uploaded this in May when it came out! I am eagerly awaiting the new research from Bond Uni and thought this was new.

In the mean time, it's still so hard to get even basic testing for things like CD25 etc.

Shell, heapsreal and August59 like this.
  2. August59

August59 Daughters High School Graduation

Upstate SC, USA
    It really is great to see the Aussies stepping up to plate and playing good ball with the research. I believe though that the better news to go with this is this research group has moved into a different research facilty that is much larger and has brand new state of the art equipment. Also, Dr. Peterson and maybe even Dr. Klimas is working very closely with this research group. This together makes this facility one of the leading in the world for knowledge and capability.

heapsreal and ggingues like this.

See more popular forum discussions.