Severe ME Day of Understanding and Remembrance: Aug. 8, 2017
Determined to paper the Internet with articles about ME, Jody Smith brings some additional focus to Severe Myalgic Encephalomyelitis Day of Understanding and Remembrance on Aug. 8, 2017 ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Cutting Folapro

Discussion in 'Detox: Methylation; B12; Glutathione; Chelation' started by marley2155, Aug 21, 2014.

1. marley2155

marley2155

I tried using a pill cutter to cut Folapro into halves and quarters, but it's not a clean cut; it crumbles, which makes it impossible to control the dose.

I've read that some people crush it and then dose it out that way. For those that do, do you use some sort of scale?

Any other suggestions?

2. marley2155

marley2155

One other question, does Metafolin cut better!

3. misskatniss

misskatniss Senior Member

Germany
    Folapro is impossible to be cut; I crush it and then use a fine scale. Feel like a drug dealer ^^

4. minkeygirl

minkeygirl But I Look So Good.

Left Coast
    You can also crush it, put it in water and use a syringe to draw off the dose you want. Example: If the pill is say 100 mgs, use 100 ml water and draw off 1 ml for 1 mg.

5. marley2155

marley2155

Thanks everyone for the feedback. Love the water idea and will be giving that a try. Thanks!

6. minkeygirl

Left Coast
    @marley2155 I do that with my naltrexone. I keep it in a brown glass bottle in the fridge, max a month. I'm not sure how it will work with the Folapro but probably the same.

FYI, I have a mortar and pestle, a 10 ml irrigation syringe and a 60 ml irrigation syringe to draw off bigger amounts. You can get them on ebay or at vet office.

Good Luck

7. marley2155

marley2155

Thank you!

8. minkeygirl

Left Coast
    @marley2155 PM me if you have any problems or need more info.

9. marley2155

marley2155

Will do. Thanks again!!

See more popular forum discussions.