Severe ME Day of Understanding and Remembrance: Aug. 8, 2017
Determined to paper the Internet with articles about ME, Jody Smith brings some additional focus to Severe Myalgic Encephalomyelitis Day of Understanding and Remembrance on Aug. 8, 2017 ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

cut/scratch-like sores, blister like-sores, pin-prick spots, body odor

Discussion in 'Detox: Methylation; B12; Glutathione; Chelation' started by oh_noes, Feb 5, 2014.

1. oh_noes

oh_noes

London, UK
    Hi everyone,

Over the last several hours I've started developing dozens of sores all over my upper body. Some look like cuts and others scratches. They range from 0.5cm to 5cm. Over the last week I've come up in about 15 very small, sores on my hands, palms, arms and soles of feet; they're pink and flat, like macules, but have a definite centre, and itch slightly.

I've noticed, also, that the pin-prick cherry-red spots I have all over my arms, are now appearing on my legs.

My body odor has gone through the roof. I can shower and literally five minutes later I'll be stinking again.

I'm now also getting a strange pink mottled rash on my upper chest.

I'm wondering if any of this is due to detox, as over the last fortnight I've introduced all four members of the deadlock quartet? Or, could it be candida detox? Metal detox?

Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

2. veganmua

veganmua Senior Member

London, UK
    I think it sounds like you should see a doctor and have them examined. Better to be safe than sorry. Could be an allergic reaction or even a blood disorder - I would go to A&E or at least get an emergency GP appointment.
    Wishing you the best!

3. ahmo

ahmo Senior Member

Northcoast NSW, Australia
    Hi oh_noes. It could be a generalized detox reaction. Or The only other thing I can think of is Dermatitis Herpetiformis. Typically, if underlying your thyroid problem is Hashimoto's, then iodine can trigger these outbreaks. Here's a link, you can search around at celiac.com This happens to me w/ iodine. http://www.celiac.com/articles/178/1/Pictures-of-Dermatitis-Herpetiformis--Article-Links/Page1.html

Unless this is induced methyl deficiency. Here's some edited Freddd:
    [http://forums.phoenixrising.me/inde...and-minus-100-pounds.25788/page-2#post-405187

I'm truly sorry you've got so much going on at present.:(

Last edited: Feb 5, 2014
  4. Freddd

Freddd Senior Member

Salt Lake City
    Dermatitis Herpetiformis is a B12 deficiency symptom according to what I have read. MeCbl specifically.

5. ahmo

ahmo Senior Member

Northcoast NSW, Australia
    That is SOOO Interesting!

See more popular forum discussions.