1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Phoenix Rising Adds Two New Board Members
Mark Berry introduces the new President of Phoenix Rising, Dr. Gary Solomon, and welcomes Professor Jonathan Edwards to the Phoenix Rising Board of Directors.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Custom made B complex?

Discussion in 'Detox: Methylation; B12; Glutathione; Chelation' started by Gondwanaland, Feb 17, 2014.

1. Gondwanaland

Gondwanaland Senior Member

South America
    Considering that online orders take 6 weeks to be delivered to me, I am thinking of having a B complex compounded from my local pharmacy. It might come out too expensive, but I am trying to come up with an ideal formula for me to start low and slow, at the same time easy to be doubled by taking 2 capsules. I would appreciate suggestions regarding the components and dosages!

B1 Thiamin HCI ........................................... 10 mg
    B2 Riboflavin................................................... 5 mg
    Riboflavin 5' phosphate (activated B2) ........ ?
    B3 niacinamide ..............................................30 mg
    Inostiol hexaniacinate (no-flush niacin).......... ?
    B5 calcium pantothenate ............................. 30 mg
    B6 pyridoxine HCI ........................................ 10 mg
    Pyridoxal 5' phosphate (activated B6)......... ?
    B7 Biotin ....................................................... 100 mcg

Perhaps leaving B9 L-5 MTHF and B12 Methylcobalamin out?

2. ahmo

ahmo Senior Member

Northcoast NSW, Australia
  3. Gondwanaland

Gondwanaland Senior Member

South America
    Hi ahmo, thanks for the tip, I didn't know about that B complex. Us Gondwanans should stick together LOL
    I will use the Swanson's dosages as a guide.

My intl post deliveries take 3 weeks longer due to customs inspection (and taxation), making it a full 6-week waiting time.

I am willing to try everything from the local compounding pharmacy first b/c it already happened to me to order a supp online and then find out I can't tolerate it - vit C for instance.

izzy

See more popular forum discussions.