Phoenix Rising tells QMUL: release the PACE trial data
Mark Berry, Acting CEO of Phoenix Rising, presents the Board of Directors’ open letter to Queen Mary University of London (QMUL) urging them to release the PACE trial data, and hopes that other non-UK organisations will join British charities in the same request...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Curing cancers with viruses

Discussion in 'Other Health News and Research' started by Adster, Apr 21, 2012.

1. Adster

Adster Senior Member

Australia
  2. hixxy

hixxy Senior Member

Australia
    I wish I could have a head cold! It's been 3 1/2 years since my last cold or flu of any sort. Everyone around me gets bed ridden with the flu and I'm just my normal ME self.

3. Adster

Adster Senior Member

Australia
    I could go one too, it's a bloody nice few days. Might go lick the door handle at the local doctor's surgery.

4. lnester7

lnester7 Seven

USA
    I rarely used to get colds, when I did I experienced total CFS remission. That gave me a clue of immune balance issues. I am on immune modulator now(imunovir), recovering SLOWLY but steadily.

5. Adster

Adster Senior Member

Australia
    Thanks Inester7, I might start a thread on this phenomenom and see what has helped people. I think there's something in it.

6. Googsta

Googsta Doing Well

Australia
    I get worse with a head cold & usually end up with a secondary infection after.

7. Adster

Adster Senior Member

Australia
    Great, just what you want ;-) I think there's a lot of pwmecfs that have a similar response to yours.

See more popular forum discussions.