• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

crash or "start up" reactions?

Aerose91

So far I've had nothing but negative results with Freddds protocol. I first cleared my sulphates And started low because I'm +/- for all CBS mutations. However, even 125 MICROGRAMS of mb12 a day causes me intolerable adrenaline. After a few days of this I feel like there's an anvil on my chest, my OCD is through the roof and I get no sleep because my mind is racing so much. Nothing else happens. Hydroxylb12 seems to have no effect, either.

I decided to back off for a few days and I am having a major crash- the exact same as when I majorly overexert. Fluish, no sleep, pain, increased brain fog etc. I have a very hard time believing that nothing but teeth-grinding adrenaline are merely start up reactions. Especially if it leaves me so overexerted afterward.

If it were in fact healing than I could force myself to push through but I know that too much excitotoxicity can cause neuron damage in your brain (per Rich V) and I have enough of that already.

Last edited: