• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Coyne: A call for the unconditional release of the PLOS One PACE data Part 1

jimells

https://jcoynester.wordpress.com/20...nal-release-of-the-plos-one-pace-data-part-1/

This blog post provides a quick tour of some recent developments in the push for routine data sharing. A follow-up post will identify some misunderstandings about the PLOS One PACE data set that I am trying to access. I will argue that there should be an immediate, unconditional release of the data set.

I haven't read this yet - it looks to be quite long, so I'm gonna make some popcorn first.

Kati

Patient in training
Prof Coyne asked this be shared widely on social media and comment directly on his blog. He is probably asking for some leverage to help PLOS taking a stronger stance in this regards.

Twitter, Facebook and blogging are all great ways to share. Tag #PACEtrial and @CoyneoftheRealm

Last edited: