Professor & patients' paper on the solvable biological challenge of ME/CFS: reader-friendly version
Simon McGrath provides a patient-friendly version of a peer-reviewed paper which highlights some of the most promising biomedical research on ME/CFS ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Country Life Methyl B-12 is 1000 mcg ok?

Discussion in 'Detox: Methylation; B12; Glutathione; Chelation' started by minkeygirl, May 23, 2014.

1. minkeygirl

minkeygirl But I Look So Good.

Left Coast
    I've been using Enzymatic Therapy B12 Infusion but I know people here also recommend Country Life Methyl B12 #6304 which is 5000 mcg. This is recommended because it has no folate.

CL makes a 1000 mcg with the number #6300. The label looks exactly the same, is it?

It is more cost effective than the EZ stuff.

Thanks

Last edited: May 23, 2014
  2. adreno

adreno PR activist

If the 5000mcg version is fine, the 1000mcg should be fine as well.

3. minkeygirl

Left Coast
    @adreno, there was some talk here to only take the 5000 mcg because it had the number on it and therefore had no folate. I'm thinking as I do more research that there are other B12's from Country Life that have folate but those are completely different than this one.

Thanks.

4. adreno

adreno PR activist

I don't understand your question. If there is no folate listed on the label, you're fine.

5. minkeygirl

Left Coast
    I can't find the post right now but someone specifically said to take the #6304 which is the 5000 mcg or you have to worry about Folate. I'm just saying what I read.

Since I'm easily confused I want to make sure I don't mess myself up.

6. minkeygirl

Left Coast

See more popular forum discussions.