Phoenix Rising supports the Millions Missing global day of protest
Phoenix Rising is delighted to support the demands being made in the ME/CFS community’s first-ever global day of protest …
Discuss the article on the Forums.

could this be a Parasite? (warning - Picture enclosed)

Discussion in 'Gastrointestinal and Urinary' started by Georgeadey1992, Jul 4, 2017.

1. Georgeadey1992

Georgeadey1992

First I apologise for attaching a picture to this post but needs must!

I have chronic constipation (currently being investigated but most likely due to SIBO or an autonomic issue)
    I have had two stool tests in the last year that indicated no /parasites/eggs (I have heard that they can be pretty inaccurate though)

At the moment I have to use enemas, and this horrible parasite looking thing came out today.

I haven't seen anything like it before I don't think, i have recently started taking a new probiotic that has really helped my overall fatigue levels and was thinking maybe it did something else

DO you think this is a parasite?

Not sure why its not letting me attach an image even though I used an image hoster and got the link

Here is the link - https://pasteboard.co/GzpqWgF.jpg

2. Kina

Kina Admin Support Staff

Ontario, Canada
    We don't give medical diagnoses on Phoenix Rising. People can guess what it is but the only way you can know for sure is to have it tested in a lab.

3. Georgeadey1992

Georgeadey1992

my mistake, i will change the title. I am getting a new test in a lab but not for 3/4 weeks so was just seeing if anyone had a guess

4. IreneF

IreneF Senior Member

San Francisco
    Most intestinal parasites cause diarrhea, not constipation. Plus there are things you eat that can cause odd-looking things to come out the other end. Please discuss with yr. doc.

Kina likes this.
  5. Tammy

Tammy Senior Member

New Mexico
    If it was a true parasite you would be running a high temp with lots of vomiting.

See more popular forum discussions.