Red Hot researchers spice up Chilli ME Challenge — Live!
Watch renowned researchers Drs. Ian Lipkin and Mady Hornig take the Chilli ME Challenge, LIVE from New York by webcast this coming Wednesday, 1st July at 1 p.m. EST.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

COPPER TOXICITY SYNDROME by Lawrence Wilson, MD

Discussion in 'General Treatment' started by markmc20001, Nov 15, 2011.

1. adreno

adreno Learned helplessness

Europe
    I've read it's the other way around; that copper supports estrogen production.

2. Cindi

Cindi Senior Member

Easiest way to understand this would be having serum copper and plasma zinc tested.If serum copper is close to top of range and if zinc is at the bottom of the range than you might have zinc deficiency.

3. antherder

antherder Senior Member

Hi Rand56,

I did some reading about the copper/estrogen relationship a while ago, but remember stuff all of it, I'm afraid. Other than that estrogen therapy increases ceruloplasmin, and that repeat miscarriages are seen in WD.

4. Lotus97

Lotus97 Senior Member

United States
    Mineral balancing is a tricky thing. This from a member here:

ziyad likes this.
  5. Vanessa_M

Vanessa_M

British Columbia
    I found Dr. Wilson's site and info extremely confusing, and I also read a lot of negative reviews from people who felt worse after his protocols and just stopped them. The thing that I don't like about Dr. Wilson is that he doesn't recognized OVERMETHYLATION at all, he only treats people for undermethylation.

The problem with this is that high copper levels very often correlate with overmethylation. I think Dr. William Walsh at the Walsh Research Institute is a way better source of information on this topic, as well as Dr. Mensah. They both discuss the issue at length and make the connections with epigenetic factors. I thought this article was really great too: http://www.courtneysnydermd.com/blog/copper-overload-too-much-of-a-good-thing3

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 6, 2016

See more popular forum discussions.