1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Nitric oxide and its possible implication in ME/CFS (Part 2 of 2)
Andrew Gladman explores the current and historic hypotheses relating to nitric oxide problems in ME/CFS. This second article in a 2-Part series puts nitric oxide under the microscope and explores what it is, what it does and why it is so frequently discussed in the world of ME/CFS....
Discuss the article on the Forums.

contact 4 Dr Klimas private clinic

Discussion in 'ME/CFS Doctors' started by aquariusgirl, Mar 27, 2013.

1. aquariusgirl

aquariusgirl Senior Member

Anyone got a number for KLIMAS private practice? Tried to get in to see Dr Rey.. but was told they are booked up all year. Thanks.
  2. SanDiego#1

SanDiego#1 SanDiego#1

SouthEast USA
    Aquariusgirl- I don't have the number either. It is getting to the point of ridiculous -trying to get into see any of these Dr.

San Diego #1
  3. SOC

SOC Moderator and Senior Member

USA
    As far as I know, there is no private practice. Dr Klimas and Dr Rey both work through the Institute of Neuro-immune Medicine at NOVA Southeastern University. I'm not surprised that it's hard to get an appointment; they're swamped. They're training new doctors, but it will take time for them all to get up to speed.

We have got to find a way to get through to someone (who?) that we are desperately short of trained physicians to care for us.
    SanDiego#1 likes this.
  4. SanDiego#1

SanDiego#1 SanDiego#1

SouthEast USA
    My FAVORITE QUOTE FROM ,MY CFIDS DR IS "I WILL ANSWER THT QUESTION-BUT IT IS GOING TO COST YOU!!!!!!!!!! ALSO SAID-HE IS NOT GOING TO TRAIN OTHER DOCTORS.

SAN DIEGO #1
  5. SOC

SOC Moderator and Senior Member

USA
    That is really depressing. I have been fortunate enough to see three different ME/CFS docs. Two of the three were training new docs. All three were very dedicated and supportive. I'm sorry to hear that you found one who is not.

I'm not asking for a specific name here, but is the doctor you see one of the big names? That seems like a terrible attitude and one we don't often see among the major players. That's not to say it doesn't happen, of course.
    Marianarchy likes this.
  6. SanDiego#1

SanDiego#1 SanDiego#1

SouthEast USA
    SOC Contact me on PC-so I can give you more details.

Thanks
    San Diego

See more popular forum discussions.