1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Hyperparathyroidism: An Often Overlooked Differential Diagnosis to ME/CFS
Andrew Gladman puts hyperparathyroidism under the microscope, exploring what the disease is, how it can mimic ME/CFS in presentation and how it is treated.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Connective tissue problems resolving this fast?

Discussion in 'Connective Tissue Disorders/Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome' started by Rand56, Jul 16, 2012.

1. Allyson

Allyson *****

Australia, Melbourne
    Thanks TAMMY must try it

- The lactic acid theory has now been debunked BTW - it is not lactic acid build-up that causes muscle pain after exercise - in healthy people - but micro-tears in the muscles which then repair to form larger muscle - hence the reason one bulks up after weight lifting

ALlly
  2. stevesayshi

stevesayshi

Undenatured type ii collagen doesn't directly repair your collagen. Rather, it deactivates autoantibodies against collagen, which are present in most forms of arthritis.
    Allyson likes this.
  3. Allyson

Allyson *****

Australia, Melbourne

Interesting thanks Steve how did you fin this out please

I was taking collagen form I herb but it was types 1 and 3 - not sure why they chose those ones to sell

Ally
  4. stevesayshi

stevesayshi

This is from the manufacturer, and a UCLA researcher. It's short.
    http://www.jissn.com/content/10/1/48
    The basic idea is oral tolerance, and it's being investigated for various autoimmune diseases. There's an article by Faria but it's really long and I just kinda paged through a bit of it.
    Allyson and Sherlock like this.

See more popular forum discussions.