• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Connective tissue problems resolving this fast?

Allyson

Thanks TAMMY must try it

- The lactic acid theory has now been debunked BTW - it is not lactic acid build-up that causes muscle pain after exercise - in healthy people - but micro-tears in the muscles which then repair to form larger muscle - hence the reason one bulks up after weight lifting

ALlly

Dr Heidi Collins say sin one of her u tube talks that the body cannot use ingested collagen to make collagen - not sure why but she is emphatic about it - I took it for a while before I read that - can t say it did much good

Ally
Undenatured type ii collagen doesn't directly repair your collagen. Rather, it deactivates autoantibodies against collagen, which are present in most forms of arthritis.

Allyson

Undenatured type ii collagen doesn't directly repair your collagen. Rather, it deactivates autoantibodies against collagen, which are present in most forms of arthritis.

Interesting thanks Steve how did you fin this out please

I was taking collagen form I herb but it was types 1 and 3 - not sure why they chose those ones to sell

Ally