• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Congratulations on IOM presentation

alex3619

I think the entire thing is taped and will appear online in time, about four hours worth. All the official slides will also appear online, or so we are told. I really want to hear the Dr Enlander comment.

I think the Phoenix Rising team did a great job. Its hard to cover complex issues in only a few minutes. Fortunately the main themes were repeated again and again by other speakers. I think the IOM panel might have got a message or two.

The cookie-cutter thank yous and thank you for the slides, and your presentation is helpful, sounded a bit disingenuous after the first few, especially after a speaker who said the best thing they could do is resign.

SOC

The cookie-cutter thank yous and thank you for the slides, and your presentation is helpful, sounded a bit disingenuous after the first few, especially after a speaker who said the best thing they could do is resign.

Well that was magnanimous of them! Or maybe they just weren't listening. ;)

All kidding aside, if they are actually taking their job seriously, they probably are glad to hear the whole gamut of thinking. I would be, if I were in their shoes. Not that I'd want to be in their shoes. :eek: