1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Nitric oxide and its possible implication in ME/CFS (Part 1 of 2)
Andrew Gladman explores the current and historic hypotheses relating to nitric oxide problems in ME/CFS. Part 1 of a 2-part series puts nitric oxide under the microscope and explores what it is, what it does and why it is so frequently discussed in the world of ME/CFS. Part 1 focuses...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Compression garments in athletics

Discussion in 'Lifestyle Management' started by Sasha, Apr 27, 2010.

1. Sasha

Sasha Fine, thank you

UK
    I was just googling a bit and found this on the uses of compression garments in athletics - apparently they speed recovery as well as helping during performance. Interesting! There was much more about this on the net but I haven't had a look yet.

I had been looking for info on whether compression garments could be considered a therapy for orthostatic intolerance (i.e. something that would improve the underlying condition over time) rather than just a crutch (though a welcome one) and found that instead. I'm sure the answers are out there somewhere!

2. spindrift

spindrift Plays With Voodoo Dollies

Thanks Sasha,
    Haven't read it all yet but looks really interesting. (The moving ads on the side are driving me crazy.)

3. BEG

BEG Senior Member

Southeast US
    One of the best websites I've seen for OI/POTS is Dinet. http://www.dinet.org/ You'll find answers to practically all your questions regarding O.I. I hope you find this helpful.

Incidentally, my doctor suggested a compression of 20-30 for me if you decide to go with compression stockings.

BE G

See more popular forum discussions.