• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Comprehensive independent analysis of PACE trial?

Hi,

does anyone know if anyone has done a comprehensive analysis of the PACE trial that goes into even more detail than George's one. You'll son see why, please this would really help finally put this nonsense to rest.

energy

alex3619

Anything comprehensive would be of unreadable length I'm afraid.

While my book is looking like being much wider in focus than PACE, I have to concur. Just the introduction looks to blow out to 400 pages. That makes my book more a report than a book. It is my intention to release this for free, but perhaps write a condensed and more readable version which I might charge for, but that is far in the future. To cover things in detail, particularly when there are this many things wrong, is very hard to do simply and concisely.

Perhaps someone could write a rewiew based on current summaries and criticisms?

Esther12

Before setting about this writing marathon, it might be worth thinking 'Who is going to read a CFS book with a 400 page introduction!?'

I struggle to remain cogent and avoid repeating myself if I ever get above 15 pages.