1. Patients launch a $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Naturopathy: Happy Anniversary to Me and Dr. Upcott
It has been seven years since Jody Smith began seeing her Naturopath Doctor. Time then for a brief reflection on the extent to which a variety of interventions may have helped move Jody forwards in her own battle with ME/CFS...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Comprehensive independent analysis of PACE trial?

Discussion in 'Action Alerts and Advocacy' started by energyoverload, Apr 22, 2013.

1. energyoverload

energyoverload

London
    Hi,

does anyone know if anyone has done a comprehensive analysis of the PACE trial that goes into even more detail than George's one. You'll son see why, please this would really help finally put this nonsense to rest.

energy
  2. Esther12

Esther12 Senior Member

3. alex3619

alex3619 Senior Member

Logan, Queensland, Australia
    While my book is looking like being much wider in focus than PACE, I have to concur. Just the introduction looks to blow out to 400 pages. That makes my book more a report than a book. It is my intention to release this for free, but perhaps write a condensed and more readable version which I might charge for, but that is far in the future. To cover things in detail, particularly when there are this many things wrong, is very hard to do simply and concisely.

Perhaps someone could write a rewiew based on current summaries and criticisms?
  4. Esther12

Esther12 Senior Member

Before setting about this writing marathon, it might be worth thinking 'Who is going to read a CFS book with a 400 page introduction!?'

I struggle to remain cogent and avoid repeating myself if I ever get above 15 pages.

See more popular forum discussions.