1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Phoenix Rising Adds Two New Board Members
Mark Berry introduces the new President of Phoenix Rising, Dr. Gary Solomon, and welcomes Professor Jonathan Edwards to the Phoenix Rising Board of Directors.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Compounding Pharmacies

Discussion in 'General Treatment' started by slayadragon, Jul 2, 2010.

1. slayadragon

slayadragon Senior Member

twitpic.com/photos/SlayaDragon
    Does anyone have any compounding pharmacies that they've had good experiences with?

I'm looking especially for someone to compound a high-dose injectable B12.

Thanks!

Best, Lisa
  2. Dainty

Dainty Senior Member

Washington State
    I've been using Key Pharmacy for years under a variety of requests with no problems whatsoever. Highly recommended. :)
  3. Tammie

Tammie Senior Member

Woodridge, IL
    I use The Compounder for LDN and they have been great....will answer any questions, very friendly, comparable prices, quality RX, etc...and they will send scripts anywhere.

They are at:

340 Marshall Ave. Unit 100, Aurora, IL 60506

Ph: 630-859-0333

Fax: 630-859-0114

www.TheCompounder.com

info@thecompounder.com
  4. floydguy

floydguy Senior Member

Compounding Pharmacy

Lisa - Hopkinton Drug in Hopkinton, MA seems quite good. The guy in charge, Dennis, is usually available for questions and his perspective. This is where Dr. Shoemaker gets the VIP and treatment for Marcons.
  5. August59

August59 Daughters High School Graduation

Upstate SC, USA
    I've been using "Pharmacy on the Park" in Charlotte, NC. I am getting 3,000 IU / cc hydroxycobalmin. I think 30cc's was around $38 the last time I had it filled which was a year ago. That's the compounding pharmacy that the Hunter Hopkins Center was using when I was going to see them. I was also getting a sublinguial CoQ-10 that I liked. I'm pretty sure they ship anywhere in the US. I would love to get mine refilled, but I do not go to Hunter Hopkins anymore for financial reasons and none of my other doctors will even think about prescribing B-12.

Pharmacy on the Park: 704-366-3866
    Toll free: 800-654-3115

See more popular forum discussions.