• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Compounded Cetirizine/Fexofenadine

Does anyone have a pharmacy that compounds cetrizine or fexofenadine? I am currently being test for MCAS and would like to try cetrizine compounded with rice cereal, however, seems like most compounding pharmacies in my location (southeast Michigan) are unable to provide it via PCA. Thanks for your help!

Gingergrrl

I have a compounding pharm in Los Angeles who makes my Ketotefin and Atarax (for MCAS) but I am able to take the dye free Zyrtec liquid-gels from the regular pharmacy. I would assume my pharmacy can also compound Zyrtec and they have been amazing with the other two products. If you want the info, sent me a PM and wasn't sure if you wanted something local for you in Michigan?

minkeygirl

But I Look So Good.
Look into Harbor Compounding Pharmacy in Costa Mesa California (mike is the pharmacist) or Mcguffs which is in Santa Ana, CA. Both ship if they can make what you want.

They are both good and certified.