A New Decade of ME Research: The 11th Invest in ME International ME Conference 2016
Mark Berry presents the first in a series of articles on the 11th Invest in ME International ME Conference in London ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Complete newbie to methylation/genetic testing

Discussion in 'Detox: Methylation; B12; Glutathione; Chelation' started by ABlueTurducken, Jun 28, 2016.

1. ABlueTurducken

ABlueTurducken

Hi everyone,

I'm hoping people can point me in the right direction in terms of which supplements to take given the mutations listed in my signature. I have read Amy Yasko's "Simplified Road Map", but I find it so incredibly dense that I can't really figure out what I need to do. Also, she gives laundry lists of supplements and I'm hoping that members of this forum can tell me what the most economical, tried-and-true brands/types are. Please let me know if you need any additional information, and thank you all in advance.

2. ahmo

ahmo Senior Member

Northcoast NSW, Australia
    There are 3 links in my signature to Freddd's Protocol for methylation. Also Methylation for Dummies. Caledonia has Intro to methylation vids and text in her signature. good luck.

See more popular forum discussions.