• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Complete newbie to methylation/genetic testing

Hi everyone,

I'm hoping people can point me in the right direction in terms of which supplements to take given the mutations listed in my signature. I have read Amy Yasko's "Simplified Road Map", but I find it so incredibly dense that I can't really figure out what I need to do. Also, she gives laundry lists of supplements and I'm hoping that members of this forum can tell me what the most economical, tried-and-true brands/types are. Please let me know if you need any additional information, and thank you all in advance.

ahmo

There are 3 links in my signature to Freddd's Protocol for methylation. Also Methylation for Dummies. Caledonia has Intro to methylation vids and text in her signature. good luck.