1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Join the National PR Campaign for ME: Power to the Patient (P2tP)
Have you had enough of all the neglect and abuse of ME/CFS patients? Gabby Klein says now is the time for a National PR Campaign for ME/CFS to impress a change. Join the Patient Revolution to restore power to ME patients ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Compare your country's ME/CFS research funding with Canada's - similar?

Discussion in 'Action Alerts and Advocacy' started by waiting, Nov 28, 2012.

1. waiting

waiting Senior Member

Thanks to Kati for tweeting the following news story that appeared yesterday on the Canadian "National ME/FM Action Network" website about their recent meeting and subsequent letter to the "Canadian Institutes of Health Research": Network asks CIHR to address the ME/CFS and FM Research Deficits.

It would be interesting to compare funding rates (per patient, per year) and # of citizens affected between all countries represented on this forum (note: the relevant categories are split into CFS, FM and MCS).

(I thought I'd re-post it here on PR for everyone as Kati is extremely busy with fundraising and advocacy!).

justinreilly likes this.
  2. Kati

Kati Patient in training

Thank you Waiting, I appreciate you posting it. It is an article very worthy of sharing and targetting our canadian politicians. i have sent to Carolyn Bennett. MP who has instigated the recent order paper. we need things changing in Canada (and all around the world).

justinreilly likes this.

See more popular forum discussions.