Invest in ME Conference 12: First Class in Every Way
OverTheHills wraps up our series of articles on this year's 12th Invest in ME International Conference (IIMEC12) in London with some reflections on her experience as a patient attending the conference for the first time.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Community Symposium: DVD, YouTube, Livestream!

Discussion in 'Latest ME/CFS Research' started by Ben H, Aug 8, 2017.

1. Ben H

Ben H OMF Correspondent

U.K.
    Hi Guys,

Get your DVD of this incredible historic event below! Orders due by September 10th. Plus information on YouTube and the Livestream :)

[​IMG]
    Open Medicine Foundation® (OMF)

August 8, 2017
    [​IMG]

COMMUNITY SYMPOSIUM
    at Stanford University

We are pleased to share that the Community Symposium on the Molecular Basis of ME/CFS at Stanford University on Saturday, August 12th will be recorded and made available in two formats. The Symposium will be made available on OMF's YouTube Channel for free or you can order a DVD for $15 (which includes shipping). All orders are due by September 10. Order your DVD today.

A reminder that the event will be live-streamed. The event will begin on Saturday, August 12th at 9:00 AM Pacific Time and will conclude at 5:00 PM Pacific Time. Patients, parents, researchers, clinicians, family and friends are invited to register to watch all or part of the program from anywhere in the world via live-stream. Pre-registration is required. Please register to watch the program live.

Community Symposium on the Molecular Basis of ME/CFS Speakers
    [​IMG]
    Thank you in advance for being a part of this exciting event.

Thanks guys,

B

@Janet Dafoe (Rose49) @AshleyHalcyoneH

Last edited: Aug 8, 2017
  2. Gemini

Gemini Senior Member

Hi, @Ben Howell.

Thanks very much keeping us updated esp. about the DVD availability.

It's really very easy to order the DVD...:thumbsup:

Wonder could you please provide a little more info' re: Livestream registration? The "Register" link brings up a screen to be notified via Google Calendar, Outlook, etc... need a little help with this...

Ben H and Aroa like this.
  3. Ben H

Ben H OMF Correspondent

U.K.
    Hi @Gemini

When following the link you should get to:

IMG_2053.PNG

Once you have filled this in you should be all set. I added to calendar also, though I can't remember where the option to do that was.

Now on August 12 at 9am Pacific Time you can head to OMF page (omf.ngo) and the livestream will be there :)

Hope that helps,

B

Last edited: Aug 8, 2017
    Jennifer J, Neunistiva and Wonko like this.
  4. Gemini

Gemini Senior Member

@Ben Howell,

Here's the screen I'm getting when I click the "Register" link...need a little more help to get to the one you're showing ...

https://livestream.com/accounts/1973198/events/7610236

5. Ben H

Ben H OMF Correspondent

U.K.
    Hi @Gemini

I just clicked you link and got taken to the same screen/picture I posted so not sure whats going on. Im using iOS on my iphone. Maybe you can try a different browser or clear the cache?

B

6. Gemini

Gemini Senior Member

Hi, @Ben Howell,

That explains it, don't have a smartphone am using a desktop with Windows 10 & its new browser.

I'll try your suggestions. Thanks very much!

7. Wonko

Wonko Senior Member

The other side.
    @Gemini

If you've previously registered that would explain it - of course if you haven't.....

8. sue la-la

sue la-la

Melbourne, Australia
    perhaps volunteers could transcribe the talks, for those people who need text ?

i can volunteer to do a tiny bit, but imagine it would take a bigger team of volunteers, & some co-ordination / proof-reading.

Last edited: Aug 9, 2017
    mango and Aroa like this.

See more popular forum discussions.