1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Join the National PR Campaign for ME: Power to the Patient (P2tP)
Have you had enough of all the neglect and abuse of ME/CFS patients? Gabby Klein says now is the time for a National PR Campaign for ME/CFS to impress a change. Join the Patient Revolution to restore power to ME patients ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

comments needed on this article that includes ME/CFS story

Discussion in 'Action Alerts and Advocacy' started by RivkaRivka, Aug 25, 2011.

1. RivkaRivka

RivkaRivka Senior Member

comments needed on this press article in the online newspaper, the Examiner.com (see link below). the article includes me discussing my life with ME/CFS, along with my work for women's rights. i am not sure why the columnist (a very nice man) did not state the name of my illness in the article, and only described it (but without a name). if you comment on the story, please feel free to do just that: state the name of the illness! anyway, i was told that if we get a lot of comments on this story, it could jump from online to being published in the hard copy newspaper. i was also told that they get 5 million hits per day on this Examiner.com website. so if anyone wants to comment on the article, i'd welcome that. thanks -- rivka

http://www.examiner.com/film-institute-in-los-angeles/that-takes-ovaries-to-play-los-angeles-review

2. ggingues

ggingues $10 gift code at iHerb GAS343 of $40

Concord, NH
    A few comments have been added. FYI

GG

See more popular forum discussions.