Review: 'Through the Shadowlands’ describes Julie Rehmeyer's ME/CFS Odyssey
I should note at the outset that this review is based on an audio version of the galleys and the epilogue from the finished work. Julie Rehmeyer sent me the final version as a PDF, but for some reason my text to voice software (Kurzweil) had issues with it. I understand that it is...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Column News UK highlight that ME patients are falsely accused of harassment by Wessley and Crawley

Discussion in 'General ME/CFS News' started by Countrygirl, Nov 12, 2017.

1. Countrygirl

Countrygirl Senior Member

UK

Wessley and Crawley with their false claims of harassment by ME patients make it to UK Column News.at 37.14 mins on 10th November. The broadcaster highlights that Bristol has no record of complaints and that perfectly polite and legal means are used to request information.

I must admit I had never heard of the channel before, but it is nevertheless one more step towards the truth being related on the main news..........:cool:...one day.

2. Large Donner

Large Donner Senior Member

I have heard of this channel before they talk about some interesting stuff but also some people may consider some of their stuff far out. I dont.

My personal belief is to not just accept or dismiss stuff at face value but to listen all the way through to a claim, its evidence base and sourced information. Most people are incapable of that if they hear a story that doesn't fit the mainstream narrative especially if it comes from Western media.

No doubt its clear what Wessely and Crawley have been upto for years but a common tactic of establishment is to discredit real claims based on other avenues of "false claims" from the same outlet.

UK Column News gets into some heavy stuff. Its all too easy for the establishment to throw the "conspiracy theory/fake news", meme at them.

Basically its "alternative media".

Last edited: Nov 12, 2017
    Molly98 and Countrygirl like this.
  3. Cheesus

Cheesus Senior Member

UK
    Damn, that David Scott guy has a magnificent beard.

justy, Molly98, Joh and 2 others like this.
  4. Countrygirl

UK
    Beard's are apt to be dirty things, @Cheesus , You never know what is living in them and they are unpleasantly prickly when you are grabbed by a visitor and kissed........or perhaps that is not a problem you have experienced. :p:D

Apologies to all bearded gentlemen on the forum. I am sure they look great on you. :);)

maryb, Cheesus, justy and 1 other person like this.
  5. Large Donner

Large Donner Senior Member

Absolutely, some of these older Aunties really need to sort their facial hair out!

maryb, Countrygirl and Molly98 like this.
  6. lnester7

lnester7 Seven

USA
    Maybe the following story is a clue for us where he is saying we need to put spies on this plp to see who is paying them to own the ME narrative :woot::woot::woot::woot:

7. Cheesus

Cheesus Senior Member

UK
    Ah, but they are good places to keep a snack for later. Immune enhancing. A furry facial probiotic.

8. Countrygirl

UK
    Yuk! :wide-eyed::aghhh:

My point exactly! :meh:

Molly98 and Cheesus like this.
  9. Cheesus

Cheesus Senior Member

UK
    My bacterial colony and I are offended.

Molly98 and Joh like this.
  10. Countrygirl

UK
    You have one then? :eek:

Does it itch?:wide-eyed:

Does it harbour livestock? :cautious:

Molly98 and Cheesus like this.
  11. Countrygirl

UK
    ballard, Molly98, maryb and 2 others like this.
  12. Cheesus

Cheesus Senior Member

UK
    It is where I keep my alpaca.

It itches very occasionally when it is going from well trimmed to bushy. After that, we're plain sailing. Doesn't usually get that far though. I like things short and neat.

Edit: And where did you get my picture from?

Molly98, Countrygirl and maryb like this.

See more popular forum discussions.