1. Patients launch a $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Hyperparathyroidism: An Often Overlooked Differential Diagnosis to ME/CFS
Andrew Gladman puts hyperparathyroidism under the microscope, exploring what the disease is, how it can mimic ME/CFS in presentation and how it is treated.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Colloidal Silver

Discussion in 'Alternative Therapies' started by golden, Dec 17, 2013.

1. golden

golden Senior Member

Clear Light
    Hi,

I have the Rivers Of Health High Stability Colloidal Silver here.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B0030JX8G6

But does anyone know which is the very best?

I think making it myself would be out of the question...

I have desensitised considerably to it over last few weeks and its now fine in the air and on my skin.

Best
    Golden
  2. golden

golden Senior Member

Clear Light
    Came across this article by Mercola suggesting CS improves antibiotic power by upto 1000.

http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2013/07/03/antibiotics-colloidal-silver.aspx

Since I was on antibiotics daily for years, and they did my system untold damage, it is unlikely i will ordinarily take antibiotics again. Last time was over 15 years ago , at least.

But i thought it interesting for information purposes.

Also, I can be a bit of a scaredy cat when swallowing new remedies so i may never reach a point of ingesting Colloidal Silver , but have poured it into a wound with good success and it goes through my skin OK.

Best
    Golden
  3. golden

golden Senior Member

Clear Light
    I have been looking for this information for two weeks now and the moment I ask the question on PR I find the answer :) Another benefit.

http://m.wikihow.com/Select-Safe-Chemical-Free-Colloidal-Silver

According to this I need to check for 10ppm and at least 85% ionic colloidal silver.

I have put a small sample of mine in the fridge to test it as it suggests.

:)
    Golden
  4. ggingues

ggingues $10 gift code at iHerb GAS343 of $40

Concord, NH
    golden likes this.
  5. golden

golden Senior Member

Clear Light
    Thanks gg :)

Its free shipping anyway but may increase chance of it coming into close EMF contact...so it may spoil.

How I would love a Doctor to recommend to me Colloidal Silver :)

My River Health is 10ppm.

This one is 23ppm. The wikihow article mentions caution on parts per million values between 20-1500...

" *Investigate what is the PPM*. The best colloidal silvers will have 10ppm and composed of approx. 85% ionic colloidal silver. To find the best brands, just google search for "85% ionic colloidal silver". If the PPM is a between 20 to 1500 PPM this is very strong indication that it is a nanoparticle product and most likely to contain chemicals."

presuming this isn't the case with this colloidal Silver...

Best
    Golden
  6. golden

golden Senior Member

Clear Light
  7. golden

golden Senior Member

Clear Light
    If anyone knows of a UK supplier of Argentyn 23 I would be happy to learn of it - thankyou :)

My Health Food Shop said that years ago the local Chemist (pharmacist) used to make Colloidal Silver for them himself.

They used to sell loads of it.

But then Health and Safety got involved as people were getting too healthy and they put a stop to it :(

Best
    Golden

See more popular forum discussions.