1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
9th Invest in ME International ME Conference, 2014 - Part 2: Pathogens and the Gut
Mark Berry continues his series of articles on the 9th Invest in ME International ME Conference in London, with the emphasis shifting from autoimmunity to pathogens and the gut ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Colloidal silver

Discussion in 'General Treatment' started by SaraM, Feb 5, 2010.

1. SaraM

SaraM Senior Member

I tested positive for H pylori antibodies. I did not wait for further testing and started taking silver 2 weeks ago. For the first time in my life I herxed and now I know how awful it can be. I experienced severe chills,fever,diarrhea,sweating, headache,stiff neck, cold sores, et al. Today my muscle pain is almost gone and I am sure colloidal silver has done something good to my body. I will continue taking it for 2 more weeks and then stop. I hope the effect will hold.
  2. susan

susan Senior Member

Gold Coast Australia
    Hi Sara,
    I know you have to be careful to get a good colloidal silver. Where did you buy it? I am 5 wks into methylating and some interesting things are happening like diarrea!!!!...no warning.
  3. SaraM

SaraM Senior Member

See more popular forum discussions.