1. Patients launch a $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
ME/CFS and the Magic of the Canine Factor
There's been plenty of research indicating that having pets is good for your health. I never really noticed any particular benefits to having cats, though that may have had more to do with my cats. They've been fairly indifferent to my presence and we've shared a live-and-let-live...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Cold-Fx and Immunity-Fx for Illness Prevention and Treatment

Discussion in 'General Treatment' started by AliceZ, Mar 15, 2011.

1. AliceZ

AliceZ

Colorado
    I haven't seen these supplements mentioned on this site so I thought I'd bring them to your attention. I have been using Cold-Fx for a couple of years now and Immunity-Fx for 6 months or so, and find them very helpful at preventing illnesses. Cold-Fx is the "official" cold remedy of the Canadian Hockey Association (I think). Anyway, it's made from a derivative of ginseng and enhances "the immune system's viral-fighting Natural Killer cells and macrophages". You can take it just for colds when you get them or you can take a maintenance dose over the long term, which is what I do, along with Immunity-Fx. They are both pricey, Cold-Fx runs me about $60/month, but I've found them very helpful in preventing illness and in shortening the length of illness when I do get sick. You can get them in small amounts in drugstores, and larger amounts on amazon.com.

See more popular forum discussions.