1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
The Chronic Fatigue Initiative and Interview with Mady Hornig
In a follow-up article to the recent IACFS/ME conference presentation in San Francisco, and after speaking at length with Dr. Mady Hornig, 'searcher' delves deeper into the impressive work being completed by the Chronic Fatigue Initiative, and focuses in on those cytokine results ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

coffee relieving pain?

Discussion in 'Pain and Inflammation' started by lauluce, Jan 4, 2014.

1. lauluce

lauluce as long as you manage to stay alive, there's hope

argentina
    Hi. Along with many other symptoms, I've got generalized pain in every muscle and joint of my body which I experience for lapses of a few ours, usually along with an increase in fatigue. Analgesics don't work at all, nor do any of the more advanced pain relieving drugs like pregabalin for example. The weird thing is that since I got sick 12 years ago, drinking coffee significantly reduces my pain for considerable time. Does anybody else experience this or has any explanation as to why this happens? Thank you, good bye
  2. IreneF

IreneF Senior Member

Yes, coffee reduces my pain, but not for very long. It's not that surprising--caffeine is an ingredient in a number of analgesics, especially for headaches. My mother used to drink coffee for migraines.

See more popular forum discussions.