1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
The ePatient Revolution
Ryan Prior shares his experience and his thoughts from attending the Stanford Medicine X Conference as he contemplates the rising of the ePatient Revolution ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Codex Alimentarius

Discussion in 'Action Alerts and Advocacy' started by klutzo, Jan 4, 2010.

1. ggingues

ggingues $10 gift code at iHerb GAS343 of $40

Concord, NH
    Probably not afghanistan but some other 3rd world country! Let's form a group.

2. Tammie

Tammie Senior Member

Woodridge, IL
    Codex is very scary for a lot of reasons.....when I learn of any petitions or other ways to fight it, i do, and have been for awhile.....but i don't really have enough info about how to really spread the message and get people to take it seriously

personally, I would be completely bedridden if I could not get the supplements i take.....no they don't make me completely well, not even sort of well - I am really quite sick, but tehy do definitely make a difference, and I have no doubt that like I said, w/o some of them I would not be able to get out of bed at all anymore

I feel so bad for those in countries where this has really taken effect, and despite the fact that so far the US has not bought into it all the way, I do definitely fear that they will

anyone know which countries are not a part of it?

See more popular forum discussions.