1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Nitric oxide and its possible implication in ME/CFS (Part 1 of 2)
Andrew Gladman explores the current and historic hypotheses relating to nitric oxide problems in ME/CFS. Part 1 of a 2-part series puts nitric oxide under the microscope and explores what it is, what it does and why it is so frequently discussed in the world of ME/CFS. Part 1 focuses...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Coconut Water

Discussion in 'General Treatment' started by helsbells, Jul 6, 2010.

1. helsbells

helsbells Senior Member

UK
    Could someone point me to the thread where this was discussed please - I am quite poorly today so apologies if its obvious. I did try the search but it doesn't seem to work so well. many thanks
    helsbells
  2. dsdmom

dsdmom Senior Member

Not sure where the thread is, but funny to see this posted because I just started drinking it this weekend - a TON of it- and I love it!!! I really do feel better with it. Which is funny because usually I drink v8 and that helps but I have always known it wasn't the sodium that was making me feel better because if I have salt tabs or just eat a ton of salt I feel icky. I always thought it might be the potassium in the v8. Anyway I've had cocount water a few times in the past month and then was at BJ's (a wholesale club) and bought a whole case of zico bottles. I thought i'd have one a day - I have to stop myself @ 3 and only because they are expensive. It's my new favorite drink!
  3. Misfit Toy

Misfit Toy Senior Member

And for many this may be no good, but if you can't have milk, a nice treat is coconut ice cream. Purely Decadent is the best and it is delicious! Coconut oil too. It's actually good for yeast.
  4. helsbells

helsbells Senior Member

UK
    Seriously if anyone ever finds it will they let me know, I have been looking for another hour now and Im getting a little obsessed LOL

See more popular forum discussions.