1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Ergonomics and ME/CFS: Have You Hurt Yourself Without Knowing It?
Having a chronic illness like ME/CFS can make it hard to avoid problems that come from bad ergonomics. Jody Smith has learned some lessons the hard way ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

co-cure: great info source for ME/CFS and FM

Discussion in 'General ME/CFS News' started by shrewsbury, Dec 17, 2009.

1. shrewsbury

shrewsbury member

I was just wondering if everyone knows about co-cure and their archives. I didn't until about a month ago. So much great stuff comes out there. Not all of it makes it to the forum. I tried to play bridge for a while, but couldn't do it. It's an old-style list-serve, but many of the good minds/people in this field post there to get get information out. Here's a link to and blurb from their site:

ENJOY!

islandfinn:)
  2. gracenote

gracenote All shall be well . . .

Santa Rosa, CA
    Co-Cure

This looks great. I'd heard of Co-Cure, but I'd never actually checked it out before.

Thanks for this.
  3. Tony

Tony Still working on it all..

Melbourne, Australia
    Second that list Island...:) It's a great list to keep up with the research papers, possibly the best source on the net.
  4. dipic

dipic Senior Member

Co-cure is great. I've had a subscription to their daily newsletter for about a year now; I highly reccommend it!

It's too bad their forum is completely dead though. =/
  5. Dolphin

Dolphin Senior Member

Afraid you lost me there, IF?
  6. shrewsbury

shrewsbury member

Hi TomK

Sorry if I was obscure. I wasn't referring to cards or lego. I meant that I have been trying to be a bridge between co-cure and this forum by posting the research etc from co-cure here to keep everyone up to date. But often I can't keep up with doing that.
  7. Dolphin

Dolphin Senior Member

Ok. I'm on lots of e-lists and of course it's much easier to just press forward with a Co-Cure post (for the e-lists) rather than having to find a link etc for a forum like this.

But I'm pleased that you are highlighting posts here. :)

See more popular forum discussions.