1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Can You Come for a Visit? My ME/CFS Says No
My daughter and son-in-law just had a baby last week. We are thrilled. But we won't be able to see the baby or hold her any time soon. We won't be able to take over little gifts or help out with housework or babysitting.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

co-cure: great info source for ME/CFS and FM

Discussion in 'General ME/CFS News' started by shrewsbury, Dec 17, 2009.

1. shrewsbury

shrewsbury member

I was just wondering if everyone knows about co-cure and their archives. I didn't until about a month ago. So much great stuff comes out there. Not all of it makes it to the forum. I tried to play bridge for a while, but couldn't do it. It's an old-style list-serve, but many of the good minds/people in this field post there to get get information out. Here's a link to and blurb from their site:

ENJOY!

islandfinn:)
  2. gracenote

gracenote All shall be well . . .

Santa Rosa, CA
    Co-Cure

This looks great. I'd heard of Co-Cure, but I'd never actually checked it out before.

Thanks for this.
  3. Tony

Tony Still working on it all..

Melbourne, Australia
    Second that list Island...:) It's a great list to keep up with the research papers, possibly the best source on the net.
  4. dipic

dipic Senior Member

Co-cure is great. I've had a subscription to their daily newsletter for about a year now; I highly reccommend it!

It's too bad their forum is completely dead though. =/
  5. Dolphin

Dolphin Senior Member

Afraid you lost me there, IF?
  6. shrewsbury

shrewsbury member

Hi TomK

Sorry if I was obscure. I wasn't referring to cards or lego. I meant that I have been trying to be a bridge between co-cure and this forum by posting the research etc from co-cure here to keep everyone up to date. But often I can't keep up with doing that.
  7. Dolphin

Dolphin Senior Member

Ok. I'm on lots of e-lists and of course it's much easier to just press forward with a Co-Cure post (for the e-lists) rather than having to find a link etc for a forum like this.

But I'm pleased that you are highlighting posts here. :)

See more popular forum discussions.