• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Clostridium Butyricum - A Game Changer?

I payed extra for USPS but it's not as fast as i thought and I think that your choice doesn't work in my country , I took the most expensive one and it's still not shipped since a week approximately

Do you know if Mirayisan is heat stable? I had to reduce my dosage to make my bottle last until the cooler months, but it is not ideal, the 18 pills per day was working for me.

Also, does anyone know if I make yogurt with this, that this essentially multiplies the c. Butyricum? So I can extend my use of it without buying more?

Do you know if Mirayisan is heat stable? I had to reduce my dosage to make my bottle last until the cooler months, but it is not ideal, the 18 pills per day was working for me.

Also, does anyone know if I make yogurt with this, that this essentially multiplies the c. Butyricum? So I can extend my use of it without buying more?

Being a spore based bacterium, it's very shelf stable... as long as we're not talking blistering heat or being in direct sun.

It can be used to make yogurt, but the end product is a lot more sour. The few people I know who've made yogurt with it report that the yogurt is gross.

Being a spore based bacterium, it's very shelf stable... as long as we're not talking blistering heat or being in direct sun.

It can be used to make yogurt, but the end product is a lot more sour. The few people I know who've made yogurt with it report that the yogurt is gross.

Thank you!

aquariusgirl

This stuff is so potent. Even 2 of the 360 bottle caused major perixynitrite issues. Brain really hurt.....-anyone else?

But softer skin here too ..,,,,,increased SCFAs?

Last edited:
I had to abandon this probiotic. I either took it too soon before my bowel mucosa was healed, or it's just not right for me. It caused my bowel condition to regress a lot and I would even say it delayed my healing time.

I might try it again in the future when I have more mucosal healing.

IThinkImTurningJapanese

Clostridium butyricum MIYAIRI 588 shows antitumor effects by enhancing the release of TRAIL from neutrophils through MMP-8
Bacillus Calmette-Guérin (BCG) intravesical therapy against superficial bladder cancer is one of the most successful immunotherapies in cancer, though the precise mechanism has not been clarified. Recent studies have demonstrated urinary tumor necrosis factor-related apoptosis-inducing ligand (TRAIL) levels to be higher in BCG-responsive patients than non-responders and shown that polymorphonuclear neutrophils (PMNs) migrating to the bladder after BCG instillation release large amounts of TRAIL. To establish a safer and more effective intravesical therapy than BCG, we examined whether other bacteria induced similar effects.

IThinkImTurningJapanese

Miyarisan, Miyarisan Strong, and now we have Miyafurora EX.

9 tablets of Myarisan Strong contain 270mg Miyairi 588, 6 tablets of Miyafurora EX contain 300mg Miyairi 588. They also have 60mg of Ursodeoxycholic acid.

This formulation allows you to avoid the Talc present in the others, as the excipients are lactose hydrate, cornstarch, crystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate.

DSC00002.JPG

IThinkImTurningJapanese

I found some information online that butyrate can activate certain viruses. Since this probiotic increases butyrate, will this have the same effect?

Probably.

Activation of Lytic Epstein-Barr Virus (EBV) Infection by Radiation and Sodium Butyrate in Vitro and
in Vivo: A Potential Method for Treating EBV-positive Malignancies

Although g-irradiation appeared to be a more effective agent than
a single dose of sodium butyrate in this study for activating lytic EBV
infection in lymphoblastoid tumors, it is possible that a longer course
of treatment with sodium butyrate would be more effective.

I had to abandon this probiotic. I either took it too soon before my bowel mucosa was healed, or it's just not right for me. It caused my bowel condition to regress a lot and I would even say it delayed my healing time.

I might try it again in the future when I have more mucosal healing.

Which bad symptoms u experienced, diarrhea, pain?

Miyarisan, Miyarisan Strong, and now we have Miyafurora EX.

9 tablets of Myarisan Strong contain 270mg Miyairi 588, 6 tablets of Miyafurora EX contain 300mg Miyairi 588. They also have 60mg of Ursodeoxycholic acid.

This formulation allows you to avoid the Talc present in the others, as the excipients are lactose hydrate, cornstarch, crystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate.

View attachment 29827
why the ursodexocolyc acid? for what ive seen is used to heal the liver, but dont know the relation with the probiotic?... Is it normal dumb and tired after taking this probiotic?...I feel like If I were stoned.

Cheers

IThinkImTurningJapanese

why the ursodexocolyc acid? for what ive seen is used to heal the liver, but dont know the relation with the probiotic?...

Well, I did ask Miyarisan Pharmaceutical if this product truly contained Miyairi 588 since the packaging doesn't mention their company. They informed me that this is a collaboration between themselves and the Drugstore marketing the product.

I didn't ask why they included the Ursodeoxycholic acid though.

Is it normal dumb and tired after taking this probiotic?...I feel like If I were stoned.

I've never had that reaction, maybe this probiotic is not best for you. :confused:

aquariusgirl

I tried this years ago and had a bad reaction. probably took too much. On it again now and wow, powerful stuff. Seems to be doing something.. possibly anti inflammatory at low doses and not sure what is happening at higher doses, but definitely something. Wish I had persisted back in 2015.

I was just looking over an old stool test to see if Clostridium Butyricum was on there. It wasn't, but "Clostridium spp" is mentioned. I can't find out exactly what the 'spp' means. Is it a generic classification for all Clostridium species? How does it relate to Clostridium Butyricum?

ljimbo423

I was just looking over an old stool test to see if Clostridium Butyricum was on there. It wasn't, but "Clostridium spp" is mentioned. I can't find out exactly what the 'spp' means.

The "sp." is an abbreviation for species. It is used when the actual species name cannot or need not or is not specified. The plural form of this abbreviation is "spp." and indicates "several species. Example: Chrysoperla sp. (when referring to a single species) and Chrysoperla spp.

https://www.google.com/search?clien...EHV2fBVAQzmd6BAgpEAU&biw=896&bih=432&dpr=2.14