1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
ME/CFS and the Magic of the Canine Factor
There's been plenty of research indicating that having pets is good for your health. I never really noticed any particular benefits to having cats, though that may have had more to do with my cats. They've been fairly indifferent to my presence and we've shared a live-and-let-live...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Clinical Trials - Medical Cannabis Tincture

Discussion in 'Other Health News and Research' started by Jarod, Nov 13, 2012.

1. Jarod

Jarod Senior Member

planet earth
    For what it is worth....
    http://www.mullawaysmedicalcannabis.com.au/clinical.html

2. Jarod

Jarod Senior Member

planet earth
    Some of the cannibis research says that THC can be hard on the liver for those who have liver troubles.

Maybe this cannibis research has the potential to fast track treatments for certain diseases; Not necessarily CFS

3. Jarod

Jarod Senior Member

planet earth
    Legal Information

"We saw the need to address the situation of the abuse of executive authority. There was a lack of assurance that evidence based policies were of no interest to the Government and when that kind of Executive Authority is being abused and you find you don't have other ways of addressing that then you really do have to look at civil disobedience. "
    Reverend Ray Richmond of the Wayside Chapel.
    "Australian medical cannabis users are risking legal ramifications, but consistent with users elsewhere, claim moderate to substantial benefits from its use in the management of their medical condition. In addition to strong public support, medical cannabis users show strong interest in clinical cannabis research, including the investigation of alternative delivery methods."
    Survey of Australians using cannabis for medical purposes 2005.

What Medical Cannabis Patients or Their Carers Can Do
    1) Get a signed letter from your doctor stating you use Cannabis for your condition and its use is being monitored by the doctor. Make copies of the letter and put the original in a safe place.

2) Carry a copy of the signed letter from the doctor with you at all times.

3) If you come into contact with the police when asked "do you have a genuine reason to possess the cannabis" you will be able to present the doctor's letter.

4) Keep a record of your treatment and how you have responded to it. The
    Medical Cannabis Survey Form 2011 is a good example of how to document your treatment and the results over time. Copy the form and record your treatment and results each month.
    This may not stop you from being arrested and criminalised but you will have a well documented case outling your Medical Use of Cannabis and remember there is always the Special Access Scheme.

See more popular forum discussions.