1. Patients launch a $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
New Exercise Study Brings Both Illumination and Questions
Simon McGrath looks at new objective evidence of abnormal response to exercise in ME/CFS patients, and the questions that researchers are still trying to answer ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Clinical Trial for Fibromyalgia and ME/CFS Patients

Discussion in 'Active Clinical Studies' started by Rrrr, Jun 10, 2013.

1. heapsreal

heapsreal iherb 10% discount code OPA989,

australia (brisbane)

Im a fan of famvir, i just think it helps more viruses, i think valtrex is limited to ebv but then that theory doesnt always pan out with everyone either.

I wish there was some more info on how the celebrex works in cfs, is it working on certain cytokines?? I have used it before and cant say it helped cfs symptoms though? and many of us have used other anti inflammatories alot like nurofen, naprosyn etc. Maybe its the combination. The study will be interesting though.
    cph13 likes this.
  2. Bob

Bob

England, UK
    Valentijn likes this.
  3. Bob

Bob

England, UK
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 24, 2014
  4. Sushi

Sushi Moderator and Senior Member Albuquerque

Albuquerque
  5. leokitten

leokitten Senior Member

Washington, DC
    If this is truly what Pridgen believes then for sure his theory isn't complete.

There are many people with definite and clear FM/ME/CFS that are HSV-1 negative, including myself.

See more popular forum discussions.