1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
ME/CFS and the Magic of the Canine Factor
There's been plenty of research indicating that having pets is good for your health. I never really noticed any particular benefits to having cats, though that may have had more to do with my cats. They've been fairly indifferent to my presence and we've shared a live-and-let-live...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Cleveland Clinic: XMRV in Gynecological Malignancies

Discussion in 'Active Clinical Studies' started by _Kim_, Nov 13, 2009.

1. Kati

Kati Patient in training

Muffin, good luck with the surgery, hope all goes well- Keep us posted as well. .
  2. aepalisades

aepalisades

Michigan
    I had a friend (really) that sucessfully treated (twice) cervical dysplasia with intravaginal washing with colloidal silver......Her doctor was ticked to say the least and fascinated but said they would not continue to watch her if she did not follow their protocol in the future. She was concerned about losing her health insurance if a bad test came back....so she was self medicating and it worked twice- about three years apart.
  3. kat0465

kat0465 Senior Member

Texas

Good luck with your Hysterectomy Muffin,im almost 2 yrs out from a total one.( laproscopy) i think in all my years i had one bad pap come back, when i was in my 20's after that nothing, then when they did my hystorectomy, they found a cystic cervix! and i never had a bad report.
    now, since the xmrv thing & then reading this im glad i had the surgery.

i wonde what it would have turned into, and i didnt even know it was there!

See more popular forum discussions.