New era for ME/CFS research as top cytokine study attracts media headlines
The immune systems of patients who have recently developed ME/CFS look markedly different from those who have been ill for much longer, according to a major new study from Drs. Ian Lipkin and Mady Hornig at Columbia University. This shift in immune function hadn’t been seen before.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

clenbuterol

Discussion in 'General Treatment' started by knackers323, Aug 22, 2010.

1. knackers323

knackers323 Senior Member

For the last three days I have been trying clenbuterol and it is having a big possitive effect on my energy levels. has anyone tried this or know anything about why it may be helping?

heapsreal likes this.
  2. Hip

Hip Senior Member

Are you still using clenbuterol, @knackers323, and if so is it still helping your energy levels?

3. knackers323

No I haven't used it since then

4. knackers323

Hi @heapsreal thanks for the like. I have sent you a couple of private messages. Have you received them?

5. heapsreal

heapsreal iherb 10% discount code OPA989,

australia (brisbane)
    Im not on here much of late, will check the pm.

clenbuterol i guess is a refined stimulant, probably help with general energy and if one has orthostatic issues it could help there. Said to be a beta2 stimulant used for asthma/bronchospasm and used off label for weightloss. Some people find oral salbutamol just as effective and more tolerable side effects, probably its short half life of several hours vs 30+ for clenbuterol.

See more popular forum discussions.