• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Cleanliness in between showering

EtherSpin

Hope the mitts work out. If not, you could always try wearing rough clothing...exfoliation as you lie/sit/sleep :D

I quite commonly screw up with pumice stones and the like when I'm going at my ankles and kneecaps, elbows (wherever skin is tough) and whilst I take back the dead skin a good bit I will inadvertently erode some areas down to raw skin!

I quite commonly screw up with pumice stones and the like when I'm going at my ankles and kneecaps, elbows (wherever skin is tough) and whilst I take back the dead skin a good bit I will inadvertently erode some areas down to raw skin!
I've done that on a few occasions, when removing the rough skin from my feet. Went a bit too far. Never considered doing my elbow and knees....That's something new to try ;)

belize44

I found this deodorant that actually works! It was formulated by a cancer patient, and believe me it lasts almost two days before you start to smell. They also made a spritz version, but recently changed their formula to one that didn't smell to my liking. They are not heavily scented, and all ingredients are safe. It's marketed at women, but I am sure that both sexes can benefit.
https://freedomdeodorant.com/