• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Cicero Galli Coimbra Vitamin D Protocol for Autoimmune Diseases

I just read through this thread, as I will be seeing a new integrative MD who works with ME/CFS patients in Arizona and uses this protocol. I almost didn't look this up, I thought the 5,000 to 8,000 or so IU I take orally daily would be considered high. dose. I will return after I'm on it and report how it goes.
I have both ME and Fibro, and bad sensory overload and cognitive dysfunction. LDN helps some with mood and sleep. I am housebound and isolated, so desperate to try something new.

Folk

I just read through this thread, as I will be seeing a new integrative MD who works with ME/CFS patients in Arizona and uses this protocol. I almost didn't look this up, I thought the 5,000 to 8,000 or so IU I take orally daily would be considered high. dose. I will return after I'm on it and report how it goes.
I have both ME and Fibro, and bad sensory overload and cognitive dysfunction. LDN helps some with mood and sleep. I am housebound and isolated, so desperate to try something new.

I really hope this works out for you. I've read hundreds of testimonials with all different kind of diseases and spoke to a looooot of patients that had success with this protocol. Unfortanetelly "ME" doesn't even exist here, so the closest I got was some fibro patients