1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
New Exercise Study Brings Both Illumination and Questions
Simon McGrath looks at new objective evidence of abnormal response to exercise in ME/CFS patients, and the questions that researchers are still trying to answer ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Chronic Lymph Node Pain for over 18 months

Discussion in 'Pain and Inflammation' started by hoosier1907, May 28, 2010.

1. gerri

gerri

Lymph nodes

Hi All
    Lymph nodes are the most prominent part of my CFS. I did test + for CMV & EBV. I do have all the other symptoms as well. Not so much the fatigue, but the Lymph pain is painful. Makes my neck feel stiff & headachy all the time. They are all along the back of my neck & sometimes up towards my ears. I also had low grade fever & sore throat for 4 months. I still get these, but they come & go as well. Joint & muscle pain & weakness are also apparent. Does anyone get a small pimply thing appearing before a gland swells? These develop and I also get a weird sensation in the area. Then I know one is on its way up! :confused: Doc says nothing to worry about, as long as they dont get bigger.
  2. lnester7

lnester7 Seven

USA
    Any progress understanding lymph pain? hitting me hard right now.
  3. Beyond

Beyond 10% of discount in iHerb!--> PEZ915

Murcia, Spain
    I would say it can be caused by something overwhelming the immune system i.e. chronic infections or toxins of some sort such as biotoxins or heavy metals. I thought I had that as well but later someone pointed out to me my lymph nodes in the jock are are that prominent because of being underweight.
  4. Roosevelt

Roosevelt

5. Roosevelt

Roosevelt

Hi, I've had this issue for the past few years and wanted to ask what your lymph nodes are like now? I know you posted this years ago, I hope all is well

See more popular forum discussions.