Hunting down the cause of ME/CFS & other challenging disorders - Lipkin in London
In a talk to patients in London on 3rd September, Dr. W. Ian Lipkin described the extraordinary lengths he and his team are prepared to go to in order to track down the source of an illness, with examples ranging from autism to the strange case of Kawasaki disease.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Chronic longterm tonsillitis - anyone else?

Discussion in 'Immunological' started by Tulip, Mar 27, 2011.

1. Tulip

Tulip Guest

I have had this for years, most of the 18yrs I have had me/cfs infact. It has ranged from mild to severe with pus on the tonsills :eek: . But the worst is it effects my spine, heart, ears and gives me night sweats. I am going to see an ENT soon and will beg him to take the damn things out.

I am wondering how much having them removed could improve my health/ability to function?!.

2. sickness

sickness

Western Australia
    Hi Tulip,

Just today I started a thread about my recent tonsillitis, I am wondering if it is actually a reactivation of my EBV. I can relate to the pus on the tonsills, I had that last week! I haven't really had it before (that I know of anyway). I don't think I actually looked at them when I had Glandular fever.
    Sorry, I don't have any useful advice about it. I'll be interested to see what other people have to say about it.

goodluck, ness

See more popular forum discussions.