1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
New Exercise Study Brings Both Illumination and Questions
Simon McGrath looks at new objective evidence of abnormal response to exercise in ME/CFS patients, and the questions that researchers are still trying to answer ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Chronic Fatigue Syndrome/Myalgic Encephalomyelitis and the Potential Role of T Cells

Discussion in 'Latest ME/CFS Research' started by Bob, Mar 17, 2014.

1. Bob

Bob

England, UK
    NK17, Helen, serg1942 and 3 others like this.
  2. alex3619

alex3619 Senior Member

Logan, Queensland, Australia
    This is essentially a review, and examines the roles many types of T cells play, and their possible involvement in ME.
    aimossy and Bob like this.
  3. Martial

Martial Senior Member

Ventura, CA
    this is heavily covered by many different people especially in association of accumulated bio toxins.
    Dr Shoemaker is the one who seems one of the most experienced with this, He also created something called the CIRS protocol to bring levels back to normal and stop the inflammatory cell response.. This means binding and de toxing all the nerve or bio toxins that are causing inflammation in the first place, in chronic cases healing can take a bit of time as the inflammation response can take time to go down, even after the irratant is gone.
  4. alex3619

alex3619 Senior Member

The NCNED people are leading researchers in this area, step by step profiling our immune cells. They have done so for NK and B cells, now I think T cells are in their sights.
    NK17 and Ema like this.
  5. Martial

Martial Senior Member

Ventura, CA
    Very Interesting thanks for sharing Alex, did they by chance find anything causing the flare of immune cells? Or pinning it on an over active unprovoked immune response?

It's really interesting to see all the different studies and possible underlying factors behind it.
  6. alex3619

alex3619 Senior Member

Try this thread: http://forums.phoenixrising.me/inde...ue-syndrome-myalgic-enchephalomyelitis.27128/

These researchers are in my state, and now work a little with Simmaron.

See more popular forum discussions.