1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Nitric oxide and its possible implication in ME/CFS (Part 1 of 2)
Andrew Gladman explores the current and historic hypotheses relating to nitric oxide problems in ME/CFS. Part 1 of a 2-part series puts nitric oxide under the microscope and explores what it is, what it does and why it is so frequently discussed in the world of ME/CFS. Part 1 focuses...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Chronic fatigue (in post-traumatic brain injury) linked to vitamin D deficiency

Discussion in 'Other Health News and Research' started by Dolphin, May 6, 2010.

1. Dolphin

Dolphin Senior Member

I have no idea whether this might be of relevance in ME/CFS.

http://www.imt.ie/clinical/nutrition/chronic-fatigue-link-to-vitami.html

2. flybro

flybro Senior Member

pluto
    This made me sit ups as I have had a few bad knocks on the head, 2and half inch skull fracture aged 9, a couple of motorbike and road smacks, and a head thru windscreen. QIK LOL here, yes I still have a full licences and now its clean too.

But I wasnt ill for any length of time after any ot the head smacks, and when I did get really ill, I was working outside, I spent all my working hours gardening for pay, and most of my free hours doing unpaid gardening.

If vitamin D rlies on diet and sunshine, I should have had an overload of it.

See more popular forum discussions.