1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
A disease with two faces? Re-naming ME/CFS
Persuasion Smith covers the bases on the misleading and disreputable name for our disease we've all been saddled with ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Chris Shade -- Graph on Cycle of Toxicity (Mercury), Infection, & Inflammation

Discussion in 'Detox: Methylation; B12; Glutathione; Chelation' started by Wayne, Feb 22, 2014.

1. Wayne

Wayne Senior Member

Ashland, Oregon
    I found one of the graphs in this video to be quite succinct, and probably accurately describes what is going on with many of us. Start at the 29:35 mark, and watch for at least a couple minutes. He describes the deep hole many of his patients find themselves in, and describes later in the video how he gets them out of this hole (it ain't easy). The entire talk is fairly technical, but this graph at the 29:35 mark is pretty simple to understand. --- I'd be most interested in any comments.

2. leela

leela Slow But Hopeful

Couchland, USA
    This is great, @Wayne , thank you for posting. I look forward to watching the whole thing.
    That chart is indeed very succinct and clear in explaining a complex biochemical situation.

3. Rand56

Rand56 Senior Member

Myrtle Beach, SC
    Here is part 2 if anyone is interested in watching it....

4. anna8

anna8 Senior Member

Hi Wayne this does sound really interesting but for some reason I can't hear what is being said, not sure if anyone else has had this problem!

Anna x

See more popular forum discussions.