Severe ME Day of Understanding and Remembrance: Aug. 8, 2017
Determined to paper the Internet with articles about ME, Jody Smith brings some additional focus to Severe Myalgic Encephalomyelitis Day of Understanding and Remembrance on Aug. 8, 2017 ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Chordoid meningioma in an adult patient presenting with chronic fatigue and systemic inflammation

Discussion in 'Other Health News and Research' started by Bob, Mar 19, 2014.

1. Bob

Bob

England (south coast)
    Belgium

Chordoid meningioma in an adult patient presenting with chronic fatigue and systemic inflammation.

M Hamels, A Mariman, O Kalala, C Van den Broecke, L Delesie, E Tobback, D Van Roost; D Vogelaers.
    Nov-Dec 2013
    Acta Clin Belg. 68:444-8.
    http://www.maneyonline.com/doi/abs/10.1179/ACB.3361

Hanna and Valentijn like this.
  2. Valentijn

Valentijn Senior Member

Hah, MRIs for CFS patients? Not a chance in hell that'll be routine in the Netherlands or the UK.

Kati, peggy-sue, Nielk and 1 other person like this.
  3. lnester7

lnester7 Seven

USA
    All I got from my 2 MRIs is white lessions and they coulnd not explain why. Sigh

Valentijn and peggy-sue like this.
  4. peggy-sue

peggy-sue

Scotland
    Kind of like my friend who had "CFS" - but got cured when he was finally fitted with the pacemaker he had needed for those 10 years.
    The 10 years of his life when he and his wife would have been raising a family, if he hadn't been so ill that they decided not to have kids. Too late now.

leela, Marco and Valentijn like this.
  5. PNR2008

PNR2008 Senior Member

OH USA
    I have arachnoiditis from the dye in a mylogram, subsequent surgery and the injury of course. That was in 1982 and 2 MRI's showed it in lower back. Arachnoiditis is inflammation of the arachnoid membrane surrounding the spine. It is progressive and incurable. Don't you think since my last MRI was 10 yrs ago, I'm in my 60's and presenting with leg and knee pain, I should get another one. No Way with my regular doc's will have to go to some spine group or similar.

Note: the first MRI I ever had on my head showed UBO's, unidentified white spots. Big Deal.

leela, Valentijn and peggy-sue like this.
  6. peggy-sue

peggy-sue

Scotland
    Again, I am in a situation where I want to offer my deepest sympathy, PNR28008, :love: but given how awful the information in your post is, I don't want to have to "like" it, but I will. But I'm really grokking it.

7. PNR2008

PNR2008 Senior Member

OH USA
    Thank you @peggy-sue, you make me laugh. I'm just complaining, do we have to have our heads cut off for
    drs to notice.

peggy-sue likes this.

See more popular forum discussions.