1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Can You Come for a Visit? My ME/CFS Says No
My daughter and son-in-law just had a baby last week. We are thrilled. But we won't be able to see the baby or hold her any time soon. We won't be able to take over little gifts or help out with housework or babysitting.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Cholestasis / bile flow

Discussion in 'Detox: Methylation; B12; Glutathione; Chelation' started by hixxy, Aug 3, 2011.

1. hixxy

hixxy Woof woof

Russell Island, Australia
    I've been having a hell of a time getting bile flow happening for a very long time now.

I've tried the following:

Choline - makes me emotionally unstable
    Taurine - gives me candida flares
    Tribulus terrestris - gives me weird nervous system problems BUT WORKS
    Artichoke - just plain doesn't work
    Digestive bitters - doesn't work

Has anyone else has success with anything else?

hixxy
  2. leaves

leaves Senior Member

r-lipoic acid and fatty acids
  3. suzanne

suzanne Senior Member

Hi leaves,
    the things that have helped me are curcumin and milk thistle. I suspect bile flow issues are related to low glutathione so i am hoping that as I get further on in the lethylation, that this problem will get resolved (poo too pale to be precise)
  4. hixxy

hixxy Woof woof

Russell Island, Australia
    I believe methylation is necessary for the body to produce taurine? I could be wrong... No way I can tolerate doing the simple methylation protocol at the moment. My neurological problems are too severe.

See more popular forum discussions.